Romania & Moldova (Lonely Planet Travel Guides) Review

Romania and Moldova (Lonely Planet Travel Guides)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Romania & Moldova (Lonely Planet Travel Guides)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Romania & Moldova (Lonely Planet Travel Guides). Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Romania & Moldova (Lonely Planet Travel Guides) ReviewThis book is great.
Last summer I took my first overseas trip in my life. Being a lazy American, I did no real research and I landed in Bucharest Romania with nothing to fall back on but the 3rd Edition of Lonely Planet's "Romania & Moldova."
I was supposed to meet a friend who was traveling from Russia, but long story short... I was not able to meet up with him until 5 days later. I did not have any travel itinerary but this book allowed me to make the most of those 5 days by myself.
After those first days on my own, I finally met my buddy in Budapest Hungary, but then we traveled back to Romania for another 5 days or so.
The information in this book made it possible for me to have the trip of a lifetime. The only thing wish I did differently was take a Romanian language book with me.
That said, this book was hands down an invaluable asset to me.
I used this book to visit Bucharest, Deva, Hunedoara, Sighisoara, Sibiu and Poienari. (Except for Bucharest
I did not know anything about these towns and cities but this book helped me find them)
Traveling in a country where I could not speak the language and very few people could speak English was a tough experience for me, but this book helped make my trip an awesome adventure.
If I every make it back to Romania, I will be taking this book with me!
Romania & Moldova (Lonely Planet Travel Guides) OverviewDiscover Romania & MoldovaPonder whether Bucharest is the 'Paris of the East' at its own Triumphal Arch.Roam deserted stretches of sand where the Danube meets the Black Sea.Find out why the keys to 'Dracula's castle' are held by a New York architect.Enjoy a tipple at the winery where Russia's President Putin celebrated his 50th birthday.In This GuideTwo authors, 16 months of in-country research, three car accidents, eight road trips slowed by jaywalking goats.Fully updated information on Moldovan wineries and Transylvanian castles.The only guidebook to cover Moldova and its autonomous regions of Transdniestr and Gagauzia.Content updated daily: visit lonelyplanet.com for up-to-the-minute reviews, updates and traveler suggestions.

Want to learn more information about Romania & Moldova (Lonely Planet Travel Guides)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment