The Oasis Project Review

The Oasis Project
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy The Oasis Project? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Oasis Project. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

The Oasis Project ReviewI love who-done-its, so after reading the other reviews I decided this would be my next favorite book.
Unfortunately I found it very easy to put down and quite difficult to keep picking up. I thought the writing style a little bit light and "chick-lit" (no offense ladies). There are references to God in unexpected places and more than too many for my taste. I didn't think this was a Christian novel, so it was somewhat out of character for the book. There is also a love interest that seemed a little juvenile for a mystery novel not publicized as a romance.
I really wanted to like this book, and when I completed it, it was none too soon. Maybe I missed something? Guess it just wasn't the "thriller" I was geared up for.
** I received a complimentary copy of The Oasis Project as a member of the Dorrance Publishing Book Review Team. Visit [...] to learn how you can become a member of the Book Review Team. **
The Oasis Project Overview

Want to learn more information about The Oasis Project?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment