Smart Packing for Today's Traveler Review

Smart Packing for Today's Traveler
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Smart Packing for Today's Traveler? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Smart Packing for Today's Traveler. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Smart Packing for Today's Traveler ReviewI have been a traveler for 30 years and each time I pack, I make the same mistakes and end up with a sore back from toting to heavy a suitcase, until I read Susan's book. Her packing tips are foolproof..and I admit being the fool! However what helped me the most was her checklists. For example on page194-95, she gives the reader lists of important documents like one's medical history and information on drugs that you take daily and reminds you to make copies of all you take to leave behind with your support person, in time of emergency. Her emergency takealong medicine chest list worked for me and for once I got on the plane feeling competent on my way to Bali that I wouldnt need to see a Doc unless it was a fourstar emergency. Simple as it may seem, Susan's instructions on in-transit creature comforts, page176, saved me so much grief up during my trip. I trashed my vanity and showed up for an international flight sans makeup..and for the first time, I had sense to use lotion, waterspray and lipbalm instead and emerged energized at the end of my flight. Thanks Susan. If you can do it, I can do it. Fly like a Pro that is...Smart Packing for Today's Traveler OverviewImagine traveling with all the right things without carrying five suitcases! Sound impossible? In Smart Packing for Today's Traveler, packing expert Susan Foster shares how-to secrets discovered during hundreds of business and pleasure trips:. Learn to pack for every trip - for business or vacation, for men, women and children, for any place in the world. . Discover how to dress for all seasons at any destination. Know which fabrics and styles are comfortable and packable. . Find out which type of luggage works for each trip, and the best packing methods for any bag.The Third Edition of Smart Packing for Today's Traveler answers all your planning and packing questions:. How to travel light. Airport security tips. When to check your bag and when to carry on. How to pack less to meet airline bag weight and size rules. Which clothing is best for a cruise. What to pack for adventure trips or sports vacatons. Information on packing toiletries, cosmetics, electrical appliances, the best in travel gadgets.Plus critical information on health and safety.

Want to learn more information about Smart Packing for Today's Traveler?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment