Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Disclosure? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Disclosure. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Disclosure ReviewI heard about this book for awhile and finally decided to pick it up. While I have read other memoirs from gay authors, this one stands out from the rest. The book describes the classic story of a gay relationship with a man in a high powered position living a double life. I liked this book because I, like a lot of gay men could relate to it on many levels. Disclosure was like reading Troy's personal diary, it's intimate, raw and not to polished. Disclosure begins with Troy being in his late teens to early twenties, meeting older men at adult bookstores, prostituting himself to survive. The relationship he has with Roger, who is a public figure, turns into a courtroom drama when Troy discloses his relationship with Roger to Roger's girlfriend, Dr. Gail Roen. When Roger's girlfriend finds out about the gay relationship, Gail takes revenge on both of the men. The book includes courtroom transcripts which made the book all the more interesting. I agreed with the courtroom judge when he described Gail's anger towards Troy as misdirected and compared it as to "shooting the messenger."The book ends rather fast and unexpectedly. I wish it would have continued further about how he was able to rebuild his life. This book stands out from the rest because of the explicit detailed accounts that are described when Troy talks about many of his first time experiences. Most men would be embarrassed to admit and discuss the subjects that are mentioned and the events experienced. I appreciated the fact Troy wasn't.
Disclosure OverviewThe day was Friday, February 2nd, 1996, it's 2:00pm and I am just rolling out of bed for my afternoon breakfast as I start to hear a loud thunderous knock on my apartment door. I looked through the door's peep hole, and saw three older men dressed in business suits. Seconds later'I hear something being pushed into my deadbolt lock. I looked out my 3rd floor balcony window and saw a locksmith van parked out in front of my apartment complex!Minutes later when I finally answer the door, I find myself looking at three F.B.I. agents! This was the day my life' as I knew it, was about to change forever. DISCLOSURE: A true story about a young gay man growing up in a small conservative town in the Midwest. Dealing with small town politics, a malicious federal prosecutor, an affair with a wealthy older man and his vindictive, unstable girlfriend. What happened to me could happen to any gay man in middle America. Here's my story'
Want to learn more information about Disclosure?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment