Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy The Cannibal Queen? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Cannibal Queen. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
The Cannibal Queen ReviewThis book is entertaining and I enjoyed reading it, but it is not in the same league as e.g. Richard Bach's A Gift of Wings.The audiotape version, which I recently obtained from the local lending library, really highlights the author's more banal observations and the book's lack of structure. I had to turn it off halfway through the first cassette - a first for me!
It's not a bad book, and I'm pleased to have it in my personal library. I don't agree with OmarUSAF's suggestion that it is boring; but it cannot reasonably be considered a classic. Mariana Gosnell's Zero 3 Bravo and (especially) Rinker Buck's Flight of Passage are better accounts of flying across America.The Cannibal Queen OverviewStephen Coonts, New York Times bestselling author of Flight of the Intruder, Under Siege, and Cuba, has been hailed as the best contemporary author writing about flying. In The Cannibal Queen, he turns his storytelling genius to nonfiction with an exultant account of the summer of '91 -- of three glorious months spent exploring America from the cockpit of a 1942 Stearman vintage biplane. Joining the ranks of John Steinbeck and Charles Kuralt, Coonts takes us on an extraordinary adventure, touching down in all forty-eight of the continental United States, from sea to shining sea.
Want to learn more information about The Cannibal Queen?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment