Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Green Monster (Sam Skarda Mysteries (Hardcover))? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Green Monster (Sam Skarda Mysteries (Hardcover)). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Green Monster (Sam Skarda Mysteries (Hardcover)) ReviewI knew I was in trouble when the middle-aged author made his hero, Sam, hail from Minnesota and be a graduate of that college in New Hampshire - just like himself. So it came as no surprise that he got to have sex with the beautiful Harvard graduate and do all those other silly macho things...I am a big Red Sox fan and I really wanted to like this book. but the characters were over the top and the mystery had to have just too many weird characters to allow it to work. The scene inside the scoreboard almost made me put down the book for good.
That said, I did finish the book, which is why I gave it two stars instead of one. There were actually parts of the book that I found suspenseful. But all in all not a satifactory read.
Green Monster (Sam Skarda Mysteries (Hardcover)) Overview
Want to learn more information about Green Monster (Sam Skarda Mysteries (Hardcover))?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment