The Eye Is Quicker: Film Editing: Making a Good Film Better Review

The Eye Is Quicker: Film Editing: Making a Good Film Better
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy The Eye Is Quicker: Film Editing: Making a Good Film Better? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Eye Is Quicker: Film Editing: Making a Good Film Better. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

The Eye Is Quicker: Film Editing: Making a Good Film Better ReviewI first saw this book in Barnes & Noble and was wondering why I had never seen it before. After flipping through it, I was curious to read it. I am always looking for good "technique" books. When I was about to read the book, a friend of mine said to me, "it's good, but it covers basic techniques, so you probably won't learn anything new technique-wise." That was odd because I still found things I could take from it. I keep it as a reference book on my editing desk. It's nestled next to On Film Editing (definitely a technique reference--that book blew my mind when I read it and I wish I had read it in college) and In The Blink of an Eye (for inspiration--also mind-blowing). I basically look at it as a very strong supplement for storytelling and structure. It made me think more about my cuts, the scenes, the shots, etc.--how I was arranging things and what I was putting in or taking out and why. Above all, it's a book that makes you think and question (which leads to better filmmaking). The Crucible example on page 38 & 150 and the example from Fargo on pages 145-147 would be a few that stick out in my mind (although there are several others).The Eye Is Quicker: Film Editing: Making a Good Film Better OverviewThe most comprehensive book on the principles, methods, and strategies vital to the creative art of film editing.

Want to learn more information about The Eye Is Quicker: Film Editing: Making a Good Film Better?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment