Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Sudan, 2nd (Bradt Travel Guide)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Sudan, 2nd (Bradt Travel Guide). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Sudan, 2nd (Bradt Travel Guide) ReviewI'll be better able to judge after I return from Sudan but on the face of it, seems to be a well written and thorough presentation. Normally, I use Lonely Planet's guide though I used Rough Guide for Egypt and Bradt for Iraq. And I do like Bradt's approach and organization of material. They give a detailed picture of the country's history and are quite specific about current conditions. The book is more personalized than other reference books. A bit more than a compilation of facts. And I liked the maps. Recommend it.Sudan, 2nd (Bradt Travel Guide) OverviewMuch has changed in Sudan since the first edition of this guidebook was published in 2005. Following the peace agreement that ended the civil war of 19832005, southern Sudan is newly accessible to adventurous travelers. Bradt's Sudan continues to be the only guidebook dedicated to this emerging destination. This new edition offers full coverage of the southern towns of Juba, Malakal, Wau and Rumbek, and provides information on recently de-mined driving routes. It also details the increasing hotel and restaurant options in Khartoum, and Sudan's developing wildlife tourism industry.Want to learn more information about Sudan, 2nd (Bradt Travel Guide)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment