Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy The Rose Conspiracy? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Rose Conspiracy. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
The Rose Conspiracy ReviewI want to start of by saying that I loved this book. I am a tough sell, but once I find a book I like, I just can't put it down. The Rose Conspiracy was certainly a page turner! It was well-written with a carefully developed plot. The characters were bold and life-like. It was light reading by any measure, it was very intense. Many books have me flipping to the back of the book to find the predictable ending, but Parshall kept me engaged and I read every page until the end. I highly recommend this book to those who like a good mystery. As the icing on top, there was a good, moral message that underlies the entire novel. Kudos to the author!The Rose Conspiracy OverviewPublishers Weekly called Craig Parshall's Trial by Ordeal 'an enjoyable romp for legal thriller aficionados." Now Parshall takes his readers to the nation's capital, where a hitherto unknown document has turned up...and turned into murder.
As the Smithsonian's president examines a newly discovered account of Abraham Lincoln's assassination, an intruder steals in, kills him, and disappears into the night with the document.
Vinnie Archmont, an accomplished and stunningly beautiful artist, is implicated. She hires the brilliant but secretly guilt-burdened criminal law professor J.D. Blackstone.
Blackstone finds himself uncovering the Mystic Freemasons' most guarded secret. He reluctantly turns to his uncle, a Bible-quoting Anglican priest and occult-religions expert. Enemies like a sorcery-obsessed billionaire English lord, a powerful U.S. Senator, and a ruthless prosecutor force Blackstone to employ all his cunning.
In the process, he is compelled to choose between spiritual counterfeit and Gospel truth, guilt and forgiveness...destruction and a new beginning.
Want to learn more information about The Rose Conspiracy?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment