Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy After the Workshop: A Novel? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on After the Workshop: A Novel. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
After the Workshop: A Novel ReviewI was wary of this book. "After the Workshop" by John McNally orbits around the Iowa Writer's Workshop, an elite program that the author attended himself. Ho Hum. However, John McNally has a keen sense of his audience, and while I'm sure there is plenty that passed straight over my nonliterary head, there was ample humor for the likes of me. This is my favorite of McNally's books, and I've read them all."After the Workshop" is a farce that taps into the idiosyncrasies of mankind. It is set in the frigid Iowan winter. Protagonist and literary escort Jack Hercules Sheahan, who has been stalled for years in the middle of his first novel, loses one of the authors he's supposed to be guiding. As events unfold, he reaches a pivotal moment in his life when characters from the past revisit. That's as much as I want to say. I recommend the book.After the Workshop: A Novel Overview
Want to learn more information about After the Workshop: A Novel?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment