Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Now I Walk on Death Row: A Wall Street Finance Lawyer Stumbles into the Arms of A Loving God? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Now I Walk on Death Row: A Wall Street Finance Lawyer Stumbles into the Arms of A Loving God. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Now I Walk on Death Row: A Wall Street Finance Lawyer Stumbles into the Arms of A Loving God ReviewMy father handed me a copy of this manuscript last June, and I stayed up until 3 AM reading the entire book. Even though I witnessed the effects of these events firsthand, I could not put the book down until I reached the end. I was humbly reminded of how grateful I am to have been a part of his amazing journey. While many of my peers have rejected their Christian upbringing as unauthentic and chosen atheism, agnosticism, relativism, or universalism as their way of life, I have incorporated the most important lesson I learned from my father into my life: surrendering my will daily to the will of Christ. He taught me the graces of living out humility and receiving divine mercy.Though my opinion is likely biased, I am an avid fan of my father's writing. He is a very gifted writer. He is also a wonderful friend, father, and grandfather. I happily give this book 5 stars and will reread it many times over.
Christina
"It is not often that someone comes along who is a true friend and a good writer."
-- E.B. White (Charlotte's Web)
Now I Walk on Death Row: A Wall Street Finance Lawyer Stumbles into the Arms of A Loving God OverviewAs one of the most influential finance lawyers in the country, Dale Recinella was living the American dream. With prestige, power, and unthinkable paychecks at his fingertips, his life was perfect... at least on paper. But on the heels of closing a huge deal for the Miami Dolphins, Dale's life took an unfathomable turn. He heard--and heeded--Jesus's call to sell everything he owned and follow him. Thus began a radical quest to live out the words of Jesus--no matter what the cost.In this quick-paced, well-written story, Recinella shares his amazing journey from growing up in the slums of Detroit to racing through "the good life" on Wall Street to finally walking the humble path of God--the path of ministry on death row.
Want to learn more information about Now I Walk on Death Row: A Wall Street Finance Lawyer Stumbles into the Arms of A Loving God?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment